Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Go COUGARS!!

Greg and I went to the BYU-UCLA game last weekend. What a game! It seemed like every play was something not to be missed. The Cougars have a bright future this year. We will definately be keeping our hopes up for an outstanding season. I especially like the attitude of teamwork and preparation that the coaches and players emphasize. It's paying off. I am also impressed that around 40 of the players come to the player run fireside they hold the night before each game and participate in a spiritually uplifting evening. The night before the Washington game, over 1500 people were in attendance. This is a great opportunity for many young people throughout the country to get a feeling for what the mission of BYU is all about. ( not just football).. So, I'm poud to be a BYU alum. And, by the way, I don't feel bad that we beat UCLA 59-0. Good luck against Wyoming this week.

1 comment:

Cheryl J. said...

My Greg was there with Brent :-) I sure miss those games where BYU was blowing every time out!