Monday, March 8, 2010

A Dream Come True, sort of....

Congrats Stephanie and Shane!!!
For many years, I've had a dream of singing in the Tabernacle Choir. Well, I got to sing in the Choir seats!! Greg and I sang with the Draper Temple Devotional Choir for a special Sunday night meeting for temple workers and their spouses or family members. I really am sitting in this photo, I think 4th row up from the bottom.. It was a wonderful experience to practice with this choir and sit in this historic tabernacle.


We went to St. George to attend my neice's wedding with my parents. It was a great morning to be with our family. Being there brought back sweet memories of our wedding there nearly 33 years ago.


It was fun to be there with Stephanie and Shane and the Brinkerhoff family.


1 comment:

Natalie said...

I'm always surprised when you update your blog, but I love it! I really like those pictures from Stephanie's wedding... it would have been fun to go to St. George.