Thursday, February 18, 2010

California







Hey everyone!

It's been a year since I've posted anything, almost. Not that nothing has happened -- I just am so lame at doing this blogging thing.
So, Lori, me and her two little girls drove to California last weekend kind of on the spur of the moment to see Natalie. It was so fun! I successfully drove the whole way, with Lori to keep me awake and on the right road. She had the hard job of keeping Brooklyn and Savannah happy with treats and movies and whatever it took for many hours in the car. But, we made it!!

We went to the beach, briefly, and to downtown LA and to the beautiful, historic, Mission Inn in Riverside. Mostly, we just hung out with Natalie. It was so nice to have a short break from winter and be warm again!!






3 comments:

Natalie said...

Woohoo! Thanks for updating your blog. And thanks for coming to visit me... it was really fun!

Joe and Katie said...

How fun! Good to see pictures of you guys!

Brook & Travis said...

It was so good to see you and Lori on your way home! Thanks for staying with us.