Friday, April 3, 2009

I'm so LAME!!

OK. I am the world's lamest blogger. Really. This post is in response to my niece Stephanie's urging to just "blog it, Lorraine!" So, here goes... an update!!

2009 has gotten off to a good start. We celebrated my mom's 80th birthday with a wonderful family temple session at the St. George Temple where mom and dad serve as ordinance workers. They are great examples of faithful service and love. I love them both so much and I'm so grateful to have them as my parents. We had a family dinner that evening at Chuck-a-Rama in St. George. I really enjoyed being in the temple with Jon and Greg and my siblings and showing Jon where we were married nearly 32 years ago.
Happy 80th Birthday Mom!

We welcomed a new, sweet grandchild, Savannah Berrett to our family in December, and celebrated her blessing in February. She is such a darling baby!

Brooklyn is only two years old, and is already pretty much as good with a digital camera as I am! She loves to snap pictures and most of them are good!! She is definately not intimidated by electronics. Wonder where she gets that from?!!

6 comments:

Lori said...

Cute pictures Mom!

Dahly Mama said...

Yea!!! YOu blogged! Great to read and see your pics!

Ingelheim Five said...

Hey! Thanks for commenting on my blog so I could catch up with yours! You all look fabulous. Your kids keep getting older--why don't you two!? Love from Abq...

Natalie said...

Love the pictures! Thanks for updating!

Brook & Travis said...

Love the update and cute pics of your grand-daughters, they are beautiful! I can't keep my blog updated very well lately either. It was really good to see you last time you were here!

Shane and Stephanie said...

Im glad that I could be a good source of reminding. I enjoy the pics you put up of the grandkids. Thanks again for letting Shane and I stay at your home in May.